Thursday, January 5, 2012

Missing Rosalie

Rosalie is in good hands with her grandma Mimi while we're at the hospital. We are keeping her regular schedule, so she is at her school this morning. About 20 minutes after checking in last night, we already missed her. She brings so much joy to our lives, and here we are about to double it.

Do you think this pebble wall will ease the pain of contractions? I have started having a few manageable ones, and my doctor will be returning at noon to check my progress. He is likely to break my water at that time as well. Starting pitocin will depend on where things are at. I'm encouraged!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hmmm...I can't see the relaxation in the pebble wall. Now, that tub on the other hand.... :) Have you picked out a pebble to focus on yet? Other than looking nice, I can't think of another practical use for it!