Thursday, January 5, 2012

Downtime

We have more "downtime" now before anything drastically changes, hence the frequency of posts. I am trying to relax through the noise of renovation and Rob typing away on his laptop. He is trying to finalize the website for our cottage.

My current nurse is even using this time to prep the baby warmer/bassinet that is in our room. She said, "Since we know a baby is coming, I can get prepared just in case things happen quickly!" We can hope!

I'm hoping that relaxing will allow my contractions to be more productive and bring on active labor faster. I will try to visualize my cervix relaxing as well, but I can only really visualize cartoon images of a cervix like I've seen in books. Ha ha.

2 comments:

nan goggin said...

hugs! from nan + gogski's

Dorothy and Brian said...

Argh, my phone isn't working right so I can't see texts. Glad to get the updates here! Keep relaxing and think positive thoughts!