Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No Longer Reliable (by Mary)

Rob and I have missed three appointments in the last week. What has gone wrong with our schedule? We have no real excuse to miss these appointments, and this is completely out of character for me ("Andy" has a tendency to forget though).

For example, on Saturday, Rob was supposed to be on air from 6am-10am. Normally this is something he would record on Friday night before he leaves the office, but he was so caught up in selling tickets for the Mark Chesnutt/Joe Diffie concert, that he completely forgot.

Then, on Sunday, we had our couple's NFP class at 2:00pm. We talked about it on Saturday night, and I even logged my NFP chart on Sunday morning, but we were too into our yard work.

Then, last night I forget a doctor's appointment at 6:30pm (this isn't the type of appointment where you get a reminder the day before). Rob and I went grocery shopping after dinner, and it was the last thing on my mind.

I guess I am going to have set up text message reminders in our Google Calendar to prevent this happening in future.

No comments: