Monday, June 16, 2008

Neti Pot (by Mary)

After witnessing the experience on Oprah, Jill and I trialed the neti pot this weekend, for a cheap, at-home spa treatment. Here is the video of my first time:


It is extremely refreshing, and it definitely loosened things up for me. Jill agrees that it is refreshing, and I think she'll probably become addicted :)

On the other hand, Josh and Rob just think it is gross and have no desire to even try it. I think it is an experience everyone should try at least once!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. No thanks. I don't like saline solution in my eyes... let alone running water out of my nose.

The video doesn't do it justice. It's a stream of water that poyrs out!

Kelly said...

I'm with the guys.......I think I'll pass on this one.

Jill said...

YES! It's so great! Hahaha, love the video!