Saturday, January 10, 2009

When I'm Not Playing Zelda (by Rob)

- We've bought tickets to visit Steph & Lance in New Zealand! We're going for two and a half weeks starting Feb 20. We have two travel books; I'm reading one, Mary the other. We're going to compare "Gotta Do" lists and whittle it down from there. Steph and Lance have some great ideas for us too.

- I've challenged myself to 100 push ups a day for 30 days - I started Jan 5th. I have all day to get all 100 done. I was so sore on the second day that I had to do push ups on my knees. I've bounced back, though. Today, I did all 100 in the span of an hour. It has gotten easier... How many are you going to do?

- For Valentine's Day, Mary and I will be participating in a half-marathon (13.1 miles) in Southern Illinois. It's on a trail in http://www.fws.gov/midwest/CrabOrchard/. We'll be staying the weekend with Ryan & Amanda in their new house!

- We're addicted to NCIS. It's a cop show that has some intrigue, some crazy impossible forensics, and some humor. New episodes are on CBS. There are 3 back-to-back episodes weekdays on USA.

No comments: