Friday, July 18, 2008

Fours (by Mary)

This questionnaire was in my friend Kelly's blog:

A) Four places I go to over and over: work, Crystal Lake Pool (I've been to water aerobics everyday this week), hot tub, and the bathroom

B) Four people that email me regularly: Rob and Jill are the only people that email me regularly (sad, right?). About a dozen people email me occasionally.

C) Four favorite places to eat: El Torero, Penn Station, Green Jade, Chipotle

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Escanaba, anywhere if my whole family was together, New Zealand, on a boat on any lake

E) Four TV shows I watch all the time: I watch more than four tv shows all the time, so these are the four that I've been watching this summer: Kathy Griffin Life on the D-List, Battlestar Galactica via Netflix, Design Star, and House Hunters reruns

No comments: