Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wed Nights (by Rob)

Wednesday night is not my night. American Idol, Men In Trees, Project Runway. None of MY shows are on. My night is Thursday (LOST).

You've seen the new bedroom pics. Well, we can't move in until the adjacent bathroom and laundry rooms are clean. Because Mary's sick, the cleaning is my job.

We hired a cleaning company once. They came in a day and cleaned the entire house including the windows. They did an awesome job. I've spent part of four days cleaning the laundry room and it's only 80% done.

Someday, we'll be in our new bedroom, but for right now, we're still in the guest room. Marti and Terry are coming this weekend. I hope I get it all taken care of, or we'll be on the couch.

P.S. Mary's a little better, but still has a cough. And Fibromyalgia.

No comments: