Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blogging Style (by Mary)

I often think of blog ideas throughout the day when I don't have a chance to write a post. Rob figured out a way for me to send posts to our blog from my cell phone. Hopefully I'll use this new technology so that I can post pictures of Rosalie more frequently! I've used it for the past few posts- you may have noticed the photo isn't the highest quality, but you're getting to see more of them!

PS Because so many of my friends are having babies, and posting their baby photos to facebook, I have decided to pull my ban on FB. I will be reactivating my account soon, for the primary purpose of ogling your baby pics. Just need to commit the time to deleting a whole bunch of people first :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Woohoo!! And we get more pics of Rosalie!! I applaud your FB effort, but glad you gave in :)

amanda said...

I am super excited to see you back on facebook!!!! Can't wait!