Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rosalie Nuggets

- Milk came out of her nose for the first time while feeding last week.
- She's been a sneezer (you've seen the video). Now, she's becoming quite the snot rocket. It's funny (and cute) to find random goobers in her crib, on her clothes, and on her cheek.
- Rosalie has some stronger neck muscles. She doesn't have full control, but she can hold her head up off our shoulder and chest when she's on her tummy.

I was thinking how funny it is that I get proud about some of Rosalie's grossest stuff. Some parents are proud about long stretches of sleep at night, neck strength, and smiles, not me! Boogers, bowel movements, burps - the bigger the better!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a sweet video. She helps me remember what my girls were like when they were newborns. Too precious.

Kristina said...

I think she's darling, too. And she does have the anderson chin!!

Amanda said...

Ryan loved the video! He had me play it for him three times!!! Can't wait to meet her....only one more week!!!