Monday, December 8, 2008

What We've Been Doing

Wii

The other day, we spent two hours at Best Buy playing Wii and looking at flat screens. Mary rocked the Wii Rockband game - she got some great scores for her singing and I did well on the gee-tar. They need Countryband and Christmasband.



Decorating
Our tree is up, we've hung a wreath outside...good thing too. It sounds like we might host the Anderson Christmas on the weekend before the big day.
Most of our neighborhood is "light-less." I wonder what they're waiting for? 2 weeks, people!



Rob's Birthday
Mary spoiled me during my "birthday week." I hit up two of my three favorite foods: mac&cheese and pizza (hot dogs are not in season). We went to Miko (Jap teppanyaki), watched football, relaxed, shopped, massaged. I could not have had a better birthday. Gifts include new shoes, pajamas, and a couple of really cool books.


AND, locked out of the house.
Luckily, Jamie and Eric live nearby and have a spare key (just for this reason). I hustled over, got the key, and hustled back before Mary became a frozen ice cube. But she did, however, have a frozen icicle hanging from her nose.

No comments: