Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm Oblivious (by Rob)

I wish I knew when women were flirting with me... so I could stop them, of course! I got an email from a female, single co-worker about an appointment scheduled this week. The subject of the message was "refinery and you and I" and the text read "We are set for the Thursday the 9th of October at 10:15 with Lindy. :)" Apparently, I'm told by my wife, that this woman is flirting with me. Entered into the evidence - exhibit A - the message subject. Why not just type "Refinery Appointment?" Exhibit B - the smiley face. This is probably worse than the subject - totally flirty, I'm told.
Ladies, please include a cheesy pickup line in each flirty email to make it easier for us guys to identify them. A simple "what's your sign" or "do you want fries with that shake" would help.

No comments: