Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to School (by Mary)

After a few miracles, I was finally able to register for ARTS 260: Basic Photography! I did use a few of my connections in the College of Fine and Applied Arts, and my benefits waive me from tuition! After over three years, I am a college student again!



I emailed my TA yesterday (who I am older than), because I missed my first class on Tuesday, and we all know that I'm a kiss-a$$. My assignment, due this morning at 9am, was to take 250 pictures with my digital camera- just point and shoot. 250 is more photos than you think. I was a bit nervous about my first class today, but I feel back in the groove already. Below are a few of my favorites photos. Just keep in mind no special settings were used on these photos, so they are very basic.




(yes, I got that close to a spider-- click on it to see the detail)







1 comment:

Jill said...

Great pictures, Mary! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see where your class takes you... maybe a new career some day?! ;)